What We Believe About Life Sharing and Family Living
- Life Sharing/Family Living in the natural, therapeutic environment of a family enhances both the physical and behavioral health of an individual.
- Human relationships fostered and supported by a family unit are the foundation for personal development and social change.
- All of our Life Sharing/Family Living environments are licensed by the Department of Human Services.
- All Life Sharing/Family Living providers are all trained in the necessary areas of CPR, First Aid, medication administration, and fire safety.
- Life Sharing/Family Living is particularly beneficial for those individuals who can and wish to function in a community setting but desire more natural supports and inclusion than may be provided in a Community Living Arrangement.